I am an IT enthusiast with a full-range experience in IT management: my theoretical knowledge and practical skills encompass different areas, such as software and web-app development, network, Data Security, Help Desk and ERP systems. I am always eager to discover and test the latest technologies and novelties.
June 2011 – Attuale
· ERP Systems and local SW applications management
· Easystore Warehouse Management System (WMS)
· Document Management System and Legally Compliant Archiving (Adiuto)
· Corporate web-apps and software
· Network maintenance and optimization
· Corporate Websites and FTP
November 2010 – June 2011
ERP software management and migration
IT infrastructure update
Corporate database management
October 2009 – December 2009
Items management system
Software for BOM creation
User-friendly interface for item code and bill of material search
Automated product labelling
M.A. COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING
November 2011 – March 2014
B.A. COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING
Information System and Networking
September 2007 – April 2010
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Industrial Engineering – Specialization in computer science
September 2002 – June 2007
- Microsoft & Macintosh O.S.
- Agile Development
- VMWare virtualization
- Veeam backup
- Adobe graphic softwares
I truly enjoy the travels and the outdoors: I like skiing in winter and mountain-biking in the warmer season.
I am also fond of hiking and diving.
I love watching movies and TV series with my better half.
I like experimenting with DIY at home and dreaming about future projects.
- Fondamenti di Marketing Digitale – Google Digital Training
- Angular 2 & Microservices Development
- Installation and Administration of a Database – MS SQL Server 2012 e 2014
- Business Recovey – Veeam solution
- Electronic Invoicing and Legally Compliant Archiving
- Manage Software Licensing
- From Electronic Invoicing for the Public Administration to Digitisation Process